
I AM BECOME DEATH!!!!

Momma was not happy. Daddy was laughing. Koko was jealous. I was full.

I have no idea what was going on in this picture. But I can tell you that Momma turned into a prissy little girl when it came to breasting out dove. Seriously - she has seen all manners of injuries to humans and hasn't batted an eye, but when Daddy pops the head off a dove, she turns green around the gills and nearly pukes. Womens is crazy.

Peek A-Boo! (I also managed to get myself trapped, because I have reverse down pat, but haven't figured out this 'going forward' stuff that mommy and daddy keep harping on me about. One of these days I'll probably just flip them off.)

DADDY came home!!! My life is wonderful again, because momma was probably about to shove my foot in the garbage disposal in the sink and turn it on. DADDY is my HERO!!!!!! Oh, and if you look closely - mommy took me to a shady part of town this morning, where I was accosted and stabbed and my blood was stolen from me. I secretly think they are going to take it to some lab in Area 52 (Area 51 is a government decoy) and clone me through DNA testing. This would be a travesty of Biblical proportions, as the world can only handle ONE of me!!! Charges are pending.

See!!!!!! The WOUND! It was awful. Blood was everywhere. It will haunt my dreams for years to come.

My new car seat. And some weirdo is making faces in the background. He was reprimanded shortly after this picture was taken. A letter was placed in his permanent file for ruining a picture of me, and all that I am. It shall not happen again.

Take 2. As you can see, no weirdo in the background. My parents will embarrass me endlessly as I grow up. I think they are looking forward to it.

Do you like this pose? This is my "yes, how can I make your life better" pose. It's a work in progress, but I have to admit - I am darned cute.

I didn't know this picture was taken. It's very embarrasing, because I haven't worked on my glutes in a while.

This is interesting. Yet another picture that was taken while I was sleeping. I have to say though, don't I look like one of those angels painted on the ceiling of the Sisteen Chapel? I think I do. I know you do too. (By the way, I think I learned these sleeping poses from Koko. Lots of similarities.)

This is becoming a disturbing trend. I'm sure that later in life, I'll probably be contacting a lawyer and demanding reparations for this paparazzi stuff.

BUSTED

It's not mamma's big bath tub........... what do you think I am? Uhh...hello! Not a crockpot here momma. Do I look like one? Wait - what are you doing with that SOS pad?!?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment